Help! - Frequently asked questions
What is iconfirm.health?
iconfirm.health is the perfect tool to get people to declare good health before work, class, a business meeting or appointment takes place to protect everyone in the group.
How can I use iconfirm.health?
Join now to start requesting health declarations from clients / contractors / staff / students within minutes.
How long are confirmation valid?
Confirmations last maximum one day. Each day a new confirmation will be required.
Why use iconfirm.health?
Declaring that all parcipitants in a meeting, at work or class is now required in many countries for many types of group meetings.
- make all appointments & meetings more comfortable knowing everyone is declaring good health.
- show your company cares about customers & staff so can be good for business.
- saves potential embarrassment of asking directly.
- protects against potential legal litigation.
Who uses iconfirm.health?
- individuals (such as before a contractor visits or hair appointment).
- education facilities to declare all students health before lessons.
- in factories & offices to declare all staff health before the work day.
- leisure to declare staff & customers health before activities.
- home visits before the professional arrives.
Is iconfirm.health free?
iconfirm.health has multiple subscription options, including a free plan. Free users have access to many (but not all) of the same features as paid users, but with lower limits.
Is iconfirm.health legally binding?
What is the iconfirm.health api?
Connect iconfirm.health to your own systems / website / backend easily using the api. For example a gymnasium can request health confirmations with iconfirm.health & the result is automatically sent back to allow keycard access for the customer. Your developer is needed to use this feature.
What is iconfirm.health with Google Sheets?
Data & confirmations can be updated / exported to Google Sheets to make interaction with your own systems easy.
Is iconfirm.health Secure & HIPAA Compliant?
Yes, iconfirm.health takes members data security very seriously so uses RSA data encryption to be HIPAA Compliant.
Health information is never shared: iconfirm.health only passes a confirmation notice that users have confirmed they are healthy.